- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please skip class until you feel better.
- At this point in time we are allowing fully vaccinated individuals in the studio to share a pole. This could be in a class or private party.
- Students who are not vaccinated must comply with our 1 pole per student rule.
- A Covid-19 Waiver must be filled out and submitted prior to participating in class.
- Students are to wait outside of the studio until alerted that they can enter for their scheduled class. We ask that you practice social distancing while waiting.
- Please do NOT arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled class.
- Students will be asked to enter the studio one at time.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the studio.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals and OPTIONAL for vaccinated students.
- As much as possible please remain within your pole area during class.
- We ask that students limit socializing in groups or gathering before, during, or after class inside the studio.
- Alcohol and a towel are provided to clean your poles.
- No student to student spotting.
- At this time we are accepting private party requests. Parties are approved at the discretion of the owner and Soul Pole staff.
- If you travel outside of the state of MA for longer than 24 hours and plan to return to take classes at Soul Pole, please follow the MA Covid-19 guidelines. We ask that you provide the studio with a negative Covid-19 test result in order to return to your classes.
memberships, refunds, cancellations
- If you had an active monthly pass or unlimited membership, you can reinstate it at any time. This can be done by submitting an email to email@example.com.
- There will be no refunds for virtual classes. However, we would gladly reschedule it for you.