- The mask mandate in our city, Springfield, MA, has been lifted as of 2/28/22
- We are allowing students the choose whether they want to wear a mask or not during class.
- We ask that students consider the following factors when making their decision:
- size of the class
- pole sharing
- vaccination status
- risk factor for themselves and anyone in their household
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please skip class until you feel better. We highly encourage students to get a Covid-19 test if they are not feeling well to avoid spreading the virus.
- A Covid-19 Waiver must be filled out and submitted prior to participating in class.
- Please do NOT arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled class. This will be strictly reinforced.
- Please move swiftly and fast from the cubbies area when you arrive and at the end of class.
- Hand sanitizers will be spread throughout the studio in the white spray bottles. Please use them generously as needed.
- Please remain within your pole area during class as much as possible.
- Alcohol and towels will continue to be provided to clean your poles.
- No student to student spotting.
- Mats and blocks are available for use at the studio, but if possible, we ask that you bring your own warm up/stretch equipment and gear to class.
- At this time we are accepting private party requests. Parties are approved at the discretion of the owner and Soul Pole staff.
- If you travel outside of the state of MA for an extended length of time, or outside the US for longer than 24 hours, and plan to return to take classes at Soul Pole, please follow the MA Covid-19 guidelines.