Our studio policies help us maintain a safe space and community while maintaining the integrity of our business.
We have every intention in serving you in a professional manner and we ask that you do the same by reading and following our studio policies.
BEHAVIOR AT SOUL POLE
- We have a zero tolerance policy for discriminatory behavior based on an individual’s (self) identity. Any form of abusive, disrespectful or discriminatory behavior will result in your removal and inability to continue attending classes at Soul Pole Dance & Fitness. No exceptions.
- No street shoes on the dance/pole room area.
- Alcoholic beverages or use is prohibited in the studio. If any instructor suspects a student to be inebriated (drunk), the instructor has the right to remove student from the class.
- If any student is behaving in a way that may cause a potential injury to self or others, the instruction has the right to remove student from class.
- Please do not engage in phone conversations or lengthy text messages while the instructor is directing a class.
- Please do not wear any oils or lotions to POLE class.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your class.
- Doors will lock within 15 minutes of class start time. We reserve the right to not allow anyone that arrives late to enter the studio and join class. No exceptions. DO NOT BE LATE!
- If you anticipate being late to class, please send a text to your instructor or directly to the studio’s line at 413-342-0680. It is at the discrepancy of the instructor to allow you to participate in class.
- No passes will be credited or reimbursed for absence due to tardiness. No exceptions.
- NO NUDITY.
- No undergarments are to be worn in place of pole wear.
- No street shoes on the dance/pole room area.
- No hand/finger jewelry that can scratch the poles (bracelets, rings, etc.).
FILMING & PHOTOS
- If you wish to film yourself please wait for the instructor to indicate when it’s okay to do so (usually at the end of class). In some instances the instructor may allow filming at her/his discretion (ie. to capture a new trick or move, etc.).
- If any individuals are captured in your video, ask for permission before posting to social media.
- You may switch or cancel a class up to 4 hours prior to it.
- There are no monetary refunds offered for cancelled or no-shows to classes. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Cancelled classes will be refunded in the form of a credit. Credits expire 30 days after class cancellation.
- We will try to accommodate cases in which emergencies arise as much as possible.
- If for any reason we need to cancel classes (ie.weather, remodeling, etc.), student will be given the option to reschedule class or obtain a class credit. If you have a pass, the credit will be refunded.
- For monthly pass holders, in the event that the studio remains closed for more than 24 hours due to weather, remodeling or other, we will extend the pass for the time loss in which you were not able to attend classes.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW FEES
- If you cancel less than 4 hour prior to a scheduled class you will be automatically charged a $15 fee. No exceptions.
- In the event there is a wait list for the class you cancel, and you do not do so in the timeframe allowed, you will be charged $20.
- No shows will not receive any credits and will be charged a $15 fee.
- If your no-show fee has not been paid within a reasonable amount of time, you will not be able to book classes until the fee is paid.
If you are unsure whether you could make a class or not, please do not register. It is easier to add you to a class last minute than it is to manage no shows and late cancellations. Please be mindful and fair to your fellow students who might be on the waitlist for spots to come available.
- Use of open pole time is reserved for Soul Pole students only. If you are not a student at our studio, please contact us for clearance.
- We strongly encourage the use of wireless headphones.
- Please do not perform tricks or moves you have never done before or are out of your level. While we want to encourage our students to soar we also want you to be safe!
- When removing the pin to switch your pole from static to spin, please place the pin in the appropriate glass dish on the shelves or ask a Soul Pole member for assistance.
- There are no monetary refunds for classes, workshops or other special event cancellations or no shows. No exceptions.
- If you cancel within the 4 hour cancellation period, a credit will be issued to your account. There are no monetary refunds.
- If you are unable to use an already purchased class pass, we will gladly put a hold on it until you are able to do so.
Soul Pole Dance & Fitness, its owner and instructors, reserve the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason deemed necessary.