Soul Pole Dance & Fitness Press Release
Soul Pole Dance & Fitness – Now Open for Business in Springfield’s South End!
Springfield, MA — A ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the grand opening of Soul Pole Dance & Fitness at 125 Main Street will he held on January 10 at 3pm.
Soul Pole founder Amanda Eva Cumberbatch will be joined by Mayor Dominic J. Sarno, City Councilors Jesse Lederman, Melvin Edwards and Adam Gomez, and President and CEO of UMass Five College Credit Union Richard Kump, Instructor and student pole performances and a community meet and greet will follow the ribbon cutting.
Mayor Domenic J. Sarno states “First of all, deeply appreciate Ms. Cumberbatch’s belief and investment in our Springfield. This form of fitness is becoming very popular across our nation and we are very glad to have it available in Springfield as we continue to grow and enhance our diverse field of economic development here in the City of Firsts!”
Cumberbatch explains “Diversity is paramount to the foundation of Soul Pole. We have created a space that is inclusive, respectful, loving and welcoming to all. We hope to become an integral part of the revitalization efforts in the South End area as we continue to grow. Our space will host a variety of classes that will surely make an impact on the quality of life of the individuals that participate in it.”
Having lived in the town of Amherst for several years after graduating both from undergrad and graduate school at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, Cumberbatch purchased a historic home in Forest Park Heights in 2017.
Cumberbatch states “Springfield offers the diversity and opportunity that I have longed for years. Moving here has been by far the best decision we as a family ever made. This is the type of place where you leave a legacy, and that’s exactly what I am doing.”
About Soul Pole Dance & Fitness
- Classes range from the most basic pole fitness, to advanced, exotic dance, heels dance, flexibility & conditioning
- Pole fitness & dance requires strength, agility, flexibility, fluidity – Soul Pole offers skilled instructors with extensive experience, certifications & awards to teach their respective classes
- Diverse Student Profile – lawyers, doctors, nurses, teachers, homemakers, entrepreneurs – all from different ethnic backgrounds & racial identities
- The only pole dance & fitness studio in MA that offers pole dancing classes for plus size individuals (Exotic Queens class)
- The only black-owned pole studio in MA
- Prime location & easy accessibility right off the highway on Main Street – students travel North from CT & South from the Berkshires to participate in scheduled classes
For more information find Soul Pole Dance & Fitness on Facebook or visit soulpoledance.com.
Such a wonderful establishment! Great instructors create a welcoming environment to all with a variety of classes. Also this is an AMAZING work out for your body.